Guru Header

Memoirs of a Lunatic

The title almost says it all. I'm a little insane, like all folks, and I'm just putting down what I think about. Maybe some of it is funny, maybe some of it isn't. Just come read and find out for yourself.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Idol Final

I like Blake. I do. I like the beat boxing, I like his Morrissey-sounding voice. I would buy his CD. However, I don't think he should have been in the top 2 and he was overmatched by Jordin (who I think would have been overmatched by Melinda).

I'm glad we have DVR, though, or else tomorrow's finale would be unbearable!!!

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2007 10:03 AM, Blogger loelsh said...

Yeah, it is a tough call though. It really could go either way! But I like them both, so I won't be disappointed either way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name: Pete
Home: Columbus, Ohio, United States
See my complete profile






Who links to me?