Guru Header

Memoirs of a Lunatic

The title almost says it all. I'm a little insane, like all folks, and I'm just putting down what I think about. Maybe some of it is funny, maybe some of it isn't. Just come read and find out for yourself.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It is Decided

Jordin is the American Idol, as I knew she would be. I'm pretty happy about it, though (if it couldn't be Melinda), because Blake couldn't do the album that Blake needs to do if he was locked up in an Idol Winner's Contract.

I was a little hacked that the finale went past 10pm and if we weren't watching it on DVR (just started 40 mins late to miss the commercials) and had finished right at 10pm as well, we would have missed the announcement entirely.

In my opinion, there wasn't enough Haley or Gina on the show. They let the hot-factor slide a little too much, in my opinion.

And finally... that Blake beatbox duet with Doug E Fresh was out of control. I was a little shocked that American Idol allowed that in, but I am definitely pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name: Pete
Home: Columbus, Ohio, United States
See my complete profile






Who links to me?