Guru Header

Memoirs of a Lunatic

The title almost says it all. I'm a little insane, like all folks, and I'm just putting down what I think about. Maybe some of it is funny, maybe some of it isn't. Just come read and find out for yourself.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Aaaannnnddd Vacation

Well, I took off from blogging for quite a little bit there and I think it was very good.

I had blogged every single day (sometimes multiples) for almost 3 years. Recently, it has just been very tedious and I didn't look forward to it at all. Almost all of my blogger friends have stopped updating very frequently and while Statcounter says I still get people coming by ("Hinder Sucks" is a big Google draw), no one comments anymore. However, I don't really blame them because the content is so thin.

I liken this to how I've been on various things that I get addicted to that require daily intervention. For instance, for awhile I was all about iwon.com. I would go there and get my 100 click points every day, certain that I would win a $10,000 daily prize. It was tough letting the days go, but I was finally able to stop.

I had the same issue with this. I had done daily posts for so long that I was almost certain that something bad would happen if I stopped. It didn't.

I feel free!

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2007 11:12 AM, Blogger Trinity13 said...

I felt the same way when I quit posting every day. But I still like updating about once a month.

Have a great vaca!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name: Pete
Home: Columbus, Ohio, United States
See my complete profile






Who links to me?