Guru Header

Memoirs of a Lunatic

The title almost says it all. I'm a little insane, like all folks, and I'm just putting down what I think about. Maybe some of it is funny, maybe some of it isn't. Just come read and find out for yourself.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Party Plates

Ohio DUI Plates

I live in a suburb east of Columbus, Ohio, but I work in Delaware, Ohio. It is a smallish town northwest of Columbus. It takes me between 45 minutes to an hour to get there.

Well, I thought that I'd share an observation that I've had about Delaware. There are seemingly more "party plates" per capita in Delaware than just about anywhere that I've been. Once I get in or near Delaware, I see them *everywhere*. I pass them on the road. I pass them parked on the side of the road. I see people leaving bars to get in them.

I wonder if it is my imagination or that people just having nothing better to do up there than drink and drive.

4 Comments:

At 9/22/2007 12:47 AM, Blogger ghraper said...

Just don't think you have to get them too, since they're the latest sensation.

 
At 10/07/2007 2:31 AM, Anonymous nicole said...

I know I'm slow but how have I never heard of this "party plate" thing?

 
At 10/26/2007 6:05 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Homesick buckeye checking in to say hey, via BlogMad.

I went to West high school, graduated, ohhh, never mind.

Kick wolverine ass, yall! :)

 
At 5/05/2008 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOON WE WILL OUTNUMBER THE REGULAR PLATES!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name: Pete
Home: Columbus, Ohio, United States
See my complete profile






Who links to me?