Guru Header

Memoirs of a Lunatic

The title almost says it all. I'm a little insane, like all folks, and I'm just putting down what I think about. Maybe some of it is funny, maybe some of it isn't. Just come read and find out for yourself.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Checking In

What's up, peoples? I'm sure that any quasi-regular readers that I did have don't check that often anymore because I'm just not bringing the "quality" or the "quantity" that I was bringing.

Stuff has been pretty hectic here in my life. Work has been really busy since we lost one of our projects and had to let some people go. The company has set the finances though, so we have plenty of money for the foreseeable future. Now, we need to just get some more big projects! I'm fairly optimistic right now, considering.

For your enjoyment (and not to just be kind of a downer), here is a comic that I thought was kind of funny:
Manual Processes

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ha, that's great!

 
At 11/05/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger Reluctant Kerry said...

I absolutely HATE it when that happens. SOOOOO much more difficult to keep my solitaire piles organized with all of this office-paperwork-clutter on my desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Name: Pete
Home: Columbus, Ohio, United States
See my complete profile






Who links to me?